(9) Deal with the Devil.

"It is what it is"

I can't believe he lied. 

Schools over but I already decided I'm not going to practice. "Avia! Wait up" I hear Tori say

"What is it I have somewhere to be." I say in frustration

"Woah what's wrong ever since art you've been off edge. Did something happen?" She asks a bit confused.

"Yeah, I'll explain later, Bye Tori." I say and get in my car and hit the road.

I get down town in less than half an hour. I drive to Lucca's warehouse. I know he's here because that's where we agreed to meet.

I could have spoken to him at school but it's kind of risky. Mentioning the word drugs out in public isn't really something ideal.

I open the door but find that there's no one inside. I close the door and walk around till I hear some voices and other sounds in a room up on the second level

> It looks something like this just bigger and a bit less fancy

I go upstairs and go down the corridor. A room on my right. I see the doors a bit open. I open it and find what looks like a mini gym. There's Lucca next to a boxing bag shirtless. He's sweating and you can tell he's been at it for a while.

How did he get here so quick?

He probably had his last period off and left early.

"I'll see you guys later." Lucca says as he notices me. The few guys that were in the room are now heading out.

"Hey." I say with a sly voice walking towards him.

He sits down on a bench and wipes his face with a towel. "Bonjour beautiful."

I get to Lucca and stand in front of him. He looks up at me with a grin before putting his hands on my waist.

"I'm not complaining but what did I do to deserve this" he says lowly.

He starts to unzip my skirt from back and that when I press the cold metal weapon in my hands against his forehead.

He closes his eyes and slowly raises his arms too surrender.

"Should have known I made a deal with the devil" I say through gritted teeth. "What's this Drug Lord shit" I add.