(1) Are you threatening me?

After 3 long 50 minute periods and a long as hell assembly it's finally lunch. I make my way to the cafeteria which isn't big but has nice food.

The rules are simple. If you're buying lunch from the cafeteria you get there as quick as possible before the lines get long or the good stuff run out.

It's literally like the Hunger Games.

LITERALLY.

You get the ones who buy everyday like my best friend and I. You get the Friday comers. Then lastly you get the My Parents got paid today comers.

All in all these are the "rules" when it comes to the Cafeteria. It's an open secret basically.

There's seats inside the cafeteria but it's too hot in there so everyone sits outside. There's groups on the other side of the school. There's some next to the soccer fields under the pavilion and there's some others including my group and I next to the Astro field.

There's benches and stands and tables everywhere placed so randomly but it's pretty nice

All the Elite groups sit in a line. From where my friends and I sit keep walking you'll find another 3 groups next to the Astro field. Walk through the building and you'll find another two groups sitting on the Open Stairs near the entrance. Lastly the quad is where you'll find the last two groups.

Looking at it aerial wise it's literally a straight line.

I get to my group and find all my friends there already. 

My best friend Victoria Katana. Shes tall, skinny with a figure and drop dead gorgeous. Tori has the most beautiful brown eyes you'll ever see. Her black hair put into a sleek bun with edges laid and her caramel skin glowing as always.

Then there's all my other friends including Camila Reed, Mae Frost and Crystal Woods. These are my close friends.

"Avvviiiaaaaaa!" Crystal yells. "Cryysstttallll!" I yell back then giggled. I sit down in between Tori and Crystal looking back between the others talking and my salad.

"So no argument today?" I asked. "Camila and Mae were arguing about who's going to date Brad first" said Rea.

We all burst out laughing. "You two can never agree on anything" says Tori. "What if he doesn't want either of you" asks Crystal in between laughs.

The rest of lunch goes by between our laughs.

Rea, Shantel and Jade are part of our circle too. I'm not so close with them, its more like a in the moment thing.

More like matter of convenience Avia.

There's many reasons I'm not close with them.

After break I head to my next class. Business studies. It's such a chilled class with a chilled teacher and the work is really straight forward.

"Avia please try opening the curtains next to you" a guy in my class asks me politely as I walk in.

I look around and a notice a few others have their attention on me. The class isn't even half full so I'm assuming these kids decided to stay in.

Why they all looking at me. Is this a prank or something ?

I look around the room then look back at the curtain.

Stop being so fucking paranoid.

I walk over to it a fiddle with the draw strings. After some bugging and pulling it doesn't move.

"Thanks through" the guy who asked me to help says as he gets up. He gives me a small genuine smile before he looks away.

Before he reaches the curtain the string in the curtains drops and the curtains are now doing more dangling than hanging.