(37) Pathetic.

"Get your revenge or die trying"

I wake to a place I'm not familiar with. I look around trying to figure out where I am but it's not coming to me.

"She's awake." Someone says.

I sit up and a guy starts walking towards me. After my vision adjusts I realize it's Lucca.

"Here's your clothes." he says passing me my jacket and kit pants.

I look down and see I've got my top still on and track shorts on.

"Uh thanks. What happened" I ask rubbing my eyes.

"You went through the glass and landed in the water unconscious. When I pulled you out the water I ran into Gale and then he brought us here" he shrugs.

"Oh" I say as I step up and get dressed.

"Come there's something you need to see" he says and walks out the small room I was lying in.

It looks like an emergency room. We walk out the room and go down a quiet, dimly lit passage. We walk in silence until Lucca stops by a door and opens it.

Lucca closes the door after I get in and leans against a wall near the table everyone's gathered around.

Gale, Kyle, Crystal, and Mae are all here.

So everyone but Camilla and Shannon.

"Nice to see you too" Gale says nonchalantly.

He can't be fucking serious.

I walk over to and stop when I'm right in front of him.

He gives me a questioning look but I ignore it and punch him square in the jaw.

Kyle immediately comes and pulls me back.

Camilla, Kyle and Crystal have shook expressions, Mae has a blank face and Lucca's smirking.

Gale brings his head back and rubs his jaw before looking at me.

"It's okay. I know you're mad. Anyone else want to as well?" He asks still rubbing his jaw.

Everyone just stays quiet me and looks at either me of Gale.

Avia's he's also stuck in here

Still doesn't change anything

"Where's Shannon" I ask

"She's with David. She did it willingly. She gave up our previous location and him and his men raided. When they raided they took Camilla as well. I think they have her as hostage. We made it out but she chose him over us" Gale explains.

"You're the only one who can get her Avia. Did you learn about trust in your training" Lucca asks.

"Trust ? No. Manipulating ? Yes." I say.

Crystal and Mae give me weird looks.

No one but Lucca and Gale know what you really do Avia.