(10) I can protect myself.

"Hate is a lot like love. You can't force it. You can't fight it. When it comes along you just have to embrace it"

I guess this is it. I'm really on my own.

Otherwise I'm grateful for the people that I know.

When Tori dropped me off it was almost 1am. We split the money in half each getting 10k. I checked on Amigo then went upstairs to my room.

I lie on my bed thinking about Lucca. I still can't believe what happened. In less than 24 hours so much has happened. Wow.

I realize I'm not going to sleep anytime soon. If that's the case I might as well go visit an old friend.

~~~

I get to the graveyard and park my car in the small parking it has just outside the yard. I grab the pink roses I got from Woolworths on my way here.

I step out the car a make my way to Tiffany. After a minute of a walking slowly I reach it. Her grave.

She really didn't deserve this.

I sit next to her grave.

"I'm so sorry Tiff. I know you tell me not to blame myself but I do and I always will."

"They might not care but I always will. They have probably forgotten but I will never forget"

"I'm not only doing this for myself but I'm doing it for you too. I miss you Tiff. I really do." I say breaking a tear.

I get up and put the roses on her grave before heading back to my car. I sit in my car for a while. I'm not sure how long.

I eventually leave and it's 4am. I start the car and drive off. When I get back to my house I leave my car in the garage and head upstairs. I check my phone and see texts from Lucca.

He made himself very clear so what could he possibly want. I check when he sent it and it was 3 minutes ago.

"Can we meet please"

"No,  I'm tired of driving"

"I'm about to leave downtown, I can pick you up and we can head over to my place"

"I said no."

"Avia"

"No."

"Please Avia"

"Look I'm sorry."

"Mon amour.."

"Fine."

"I'll be there in 20 minutes"

I head upstairs to pack my bag. I'm so glad my mom still has a PA. She comes over sometimes so I don't feel bad about leaving Amigo alone.

I take my Louis Vuitton duffle bag and pack only a few things. I stay in what I wore to the tracks. I'm too lazy to change.