(11) Can you fight ?

"My smiles begin with you"

"Avia please understand, I would if I could. Because believe me I really want to tell you everything." he mumbles. "I'm really sorry." he says.

I guess I get where he's coming from. 

"I promised myself I wouldn't let anyone hurt you but instead I did. I didn't mean to keep it from you."

"I'm sorry Avia" he says, again.

"No need to apologize. I'm used to this I guess."

He gives me a sad look. I can tell he wants to ask but he doesn't push it.

"I can tell you're tired, ready for bed?" 

"Hmm, the big bad wolf sleeps. Yeah I'm tired." I say nonchalantly.

I feel safe with him.

You can still feel safe in another room Avia

"Was I that obvious?" I ask getting up.

He follows my actions as I make my way to his bed. He closes the sliding door but it's still so cold in his room.

Is the AC on

"Lucca why's it so cold?" I ask turning to face him once he's in the sheets.

"My rooms just like that. The coldest room in the house. I'll turn the heat on even though by the time it's warm you'll be fast asleep." he shrugs.

I turn away from him and pull the covers closer to my body. I can feel myself practically shivering. It's not that bad but it's pretty chilly.

It's going to be a long night.

I feel Lucca shuffle a bit then feel he's whole front against my back and his arm around me.

I immediately feel his body heat.

"I know you're mad at me but I also know you're cold mon amour." he says softly into my ear.

He's so right, but I'm not sure how to feel about this act of affection. It's strange.

"Goodnight" he murmurs.

I don't say anything back but I rub my hand against his arm as a soft gesture just to let him know it's alright. Soon I feel his breathing becoming steady and I assume he's asleep. I fall asleep to the sound of his breathing.

~~~~~~

We arrive to the one and only warehouse. As we walk in I notice other guys. This must be his recruit. There's like two girls.

"Hey everyone, this is Avia" he says simply while heading to the lounge. "Hey" I say awkwardly waving. He didn't have to put me on the spot like that.

"Hey" "what's good" "hola" and a bunch of other greetings I get. I make my way to to the lounge to and sit on one of the couches next to Lucca.

"I'm going to get something to drink do any of you want anything" a guy standing up asks looking at Lucca and I.

"No thanks" I say. "Me neither" he says. The guys goes.