(19) I'm fine.

"I'm fine"

It's Gale.

"I guess you were right about the seeing you soon part" I say smirking looking into I the rear view mirror.

He looks up and out eyes meet. "I'm always right Avia" he says with a smirk.

Some time passes and Gale parks the car in an abandoned parking lot. "Is this where you kill us" Michelle jokes. I let out a light laugh. "Maybe" he says getting out.

A few seconds later a couple other black rangers come a park. I guess this is where we meet. Lucca gets out one the cars and makes his was towards the three of us.

"You two were amazing" Lucca says to Michelle and I. "Everyone was in fact. Everyone just cheers and starts heading back in the cars.

"Avia I know you two have already met but this is Gale. My one and only best friend" he says.

"Wouldn't have it any other way" Gale says before him and Lucca do some really cool hand shake.

"Hey Avia do you want a ride with me" Lucca asks. "Yeah sure I don't see why not" I say. "Cheers you two" I say to Gale and Michelle and they wave back.

I follow Lucca to the ranger he came out off. Cars start clearing the parking lot till it's just the two of us.

I'm about to get in when I notice something at the end of the lot in the lot. A figure. I can't make it out properly but whatever it is it's tall. I move my head a bit and it disappears. That's strange. Really strange I start getting shivers.

We head out through the entrance opposite the corner where I saw the figure. I look in the side mirror to see if I can spot it.

As we get out the person starts waking to the center back of the lot. It's pretty dark and I can't see much.
I don't stop looking until it's eventually out of sight.

"Are you sure you're okay Avia" Lucca asks snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yeah" I say looking at the road ahead of us. This boy is on the brink of driving me insane.

"What's on your mind. It seems like it's bothering you" he says taking a quick glance at me. "Nothing." I say bluntly.

The rest of the ride I can't help thinking who it was I saw. I swear it's not all in my head.

"Avia" Lucca says. I snap my head towards his direction. "Yeah" I say. "We're here". It's his house.

Lucca and I planned it would be ideal to stay at his place after even though my dads house is a 10 minute walk away.

We walk upstairs together. I go to the guest room and get changed.

I change into a basic pair of black yoga tights and a a slim fitting black  T-shirt. After getting dressed I just sit on the bed.

Who was that and what do they want.

Could it be some stalking one of us or is it just a homeless guy who was just seeing what's going on.

The odd thing about this all is that I feel like I know the person.

"A penny for you thoughts?". I look up see Lucca leaning on the door frame looking at me. He gets in and sits next to me. "What's going on Avia" He asks.

"I'm fine" I say softly looking down.

"Is it what happened at Starbucks" he asks turning to face me.

"Nah" I say still looking down.

"Avia I know something's wrong. You don't have to pretend when you're with me" he says moving closer.

"Lucca it's just...ugh...it's nothing, it's nothing at all okay. I'm fine." I say in a frustrated tone.

I can feel his eyes burning into the side of my head.

"Since when do we look each other in the eyes and lie to" he says more than asks.

"I'm not looking at you in the eyes" I say bluntly.

"So you are lying." he says getting up.

All you've done was lie to me too

"Fine I'll get out your hair." I say getting up and heading too the balcony.

"So you're just going to leave" he asks with a hurt expression.

"What Lucca, do you want me to make something up" I ask.

"You know what, night" he says before walking out and closing the door.

Why is everything so hard.

I get into bed and try fall asleep. I lay there for a short while until I let the overdue sleep take over my body.

~~~

It's dark in here. I can't really see much. I don't even know where I am.

I stand there confused for a while.  There's a tingly but kind of sore feeling in the back of my neck. I put my hand on the back of my neck and it feels wet.

I move my hand back and see there's blood.

Huh.

"Avia" I look around but I can't see anyone. Is someone calling me or am I just going crazy. "Avia."

There it goes again.

I'm getting scared and I realize I'm starting to sweat. "Avia" it goes again and louder this time. Someone keeps calling me and the sound is getting closer and louder.

I move back till my backs leaning on the wall and slowly slide down. I sit with my head in my knees and arms around my legs. I'm so scared right now I just want to go home.

IThe sound gets louder and louder it's almost deafening.

The few dim light bulbs in the room burst. There's glass falling everywhere. The voice calling my name has eventually stops but it's pitch black in the room.

I don't dare to look up. I keep my head in between my knees and I don't plan on bringing it out. A bright white light fills the room, it's so bright that even though I have my eyes shut and in between my knees and I can still see the light.

I take my head out and open my eyes and see a white screen on the wall opposite me.

A tv ?

It's scratches for a bit before it starts playing. Nothing but a plain white room is being showed for the first few seconds but after that my stomach drops.

Lucca, Tori, my parents and some other people are on the floor. The room gets wider and it's filled with people on the ground in pools of blood.

I walk towards the tv and I don't stop crying.

Who did this and why did they do it.

"It's your fault Avia." The voice is back.

I take a few steps away from the tv but I keep my tears eyes glued to it.

The screen eventually goes black.

What's going on ???

I turn around a look around to see a note on the wall next to me.

I walk over to it and I instantly realize the hand writing looks familiar.

I take the note off the walk and read it.

"Hope you enjoyed my little presentation. See you soon Avia.

P.s Tell that boyfriend of yours to get better security, getting you here was too easy."