(42) I've got nothing left to lose.

"Destiny has two ways of crushing us, by refusing to fulfill our wishes and by fulfilling them"

I blink a couple times before I start to see and take in what's happening.

I look around a realize I'm in a small closet. There's a small dim light dangling from the ceiling but it's no use.

You still have a chance.

A chance of living for an extra 5 minutes if I co operate with him.

A chance for Tiffany.

I start kicking and the door handle. After a few kicks the lock starts moving.

The door opens and I come face too face with Shannon. She gives me a look of pity mixed with a boredom.

I look at her eyes and they've got sadness all over them.

I just give her a blank look as she comes closer. She grabs my hands with one hand and uses the other to grab my shoulder.

"Walk" she says flatly shoving me forward.

I walk as she pushes me into a large empty room. It looks like it's been cleared out.

Shannon stops pushing me when we get to the middle of the room. She shoves me into a chair.

I look in front of me so see Lucca and Gale are already here.

The door directly in front of us opens. Footsteps soon follow.

"Are you ready for the show gentlemen" David says as he walks towards us.

"Shannon you may begin."

Before I can look around and think about what David just said head swings back.

She just punched me.

She continues to hit me in the jaw. Her punches aren't painful but it's not roses either.

She goes for my nose but hits the top of my lip. She goes again hitting me in the jaw making my head swing to the side.She hits me again in the mouth and the eye again.

A thick, warm, metallic liquid starts to drip from the sides of the tape and onto my already bloodstained shirt. The taste of warm metallic taste lingers around my mouth.

Shannon continues to throw punches at me until she's a sweaty mess. Her skin is covered in layers of sweat as she her chest goes up and down.

I look over to Gale and look and they look horrified. Especially Lucca.

That's when I start to see the bruises and cuts on their faces as well.

Did they get it from David or Fighting in the Bomb Battle ??

My eyes move over to David who has a wicked grin on his face.

"How does it feel Avia. To finally feel the pain you put others through. I told you I'm going to have fun destroying you" He sneers.