(24) You've got me.

"Neglect kills injuries, revenge
increases them"

I stand there. He stands there.

"You see Avia. I told you it would be better off you two had never met" he says walking closer to me. "I was a better person to her than you ever were" I spit in his face.

He grabs me by the neck.

"You took away the one thing that meant everything to me" he says in a low harsh tone. "It wasn't my fucking fault" I say in between breathes.

His grip around my neck tightens. "So this is how it's going to work Avia. You took my everything from me so I'll take your everything from you. Except you have more than one everything. I only had one but at the end of the day it won't matter because we will both be down to zero." He says with a sadistic smile.

He loosens his hand a bit so I can get some air. I put my hands on his and knee him in the stomach.

He starts laughing. The sadistic and sickening laugh fills the room. "I'm going to ruin it all. Everyone who ever meant something too you. You will feel my pain" he says as he gets up.

"Why" I ask cracking a little. "I'm just returning the favor" he says. "We both know it wasn't my fault though" I snap. "Maybe but if you were never in the picture it would have never happened" he says as he walks closer.

He takes his right arm putting it on the wall over my shoulder and his left arm on the wall next to waist.
He's so close I can feel his breathe on my face. Before he can speak the door flys open.

We snap our heads in the direction and a pretty blonde girl walks in. "Holy shit" she yells and as she lays her eyes on the situation in front of her.

Daniel moves away from me puts his hood backs on. He puts his hands in his pockets and starts walking to the other side of the bathroom.

"Is everything okay" A guy asks as he walks in. It's Lucca. 

"Avia are you alright, you weren't coming back and I was getting worried" he says walking in my direction. "I doubt she is. From the looks of things some guy was harassing her but he managed to get away" the blonde girl says coming from the other side.

"What?" Lucca exclaims looking in my direction. "Thanks" He says looking back at the blonde. "No problem" she says and walks out.

"What happened Avia" Lucca asks. Where do I even begin. "Nothing we were just talking. He only got close to me so I couldn't go away" I say.

I look Lucca in the eyes. I can't loose him. I can't loose anyone but here's Daniel with a plan to kill them all. It wasn't even my fault.

"Avia" Lucca says snapping me out my thoughts. "Are you okay" Lucca asks.

I look back up and meet his green eyes. "What's happening to me" I say and drag my hands through my hair nonstop letting out s frustrated sigh.

"Hey hey, whatever it is you're not going to go through it alone. You've got me." Lucca says taking my hands and holding them. "Let's get going." he says.

I go to sink a get my bag. I give the bathroom one last look before walking out.

We go back to the Mugg & Bean cafe to collect our drinks. We then go to the waiting area and by the time we get there it's time to board the flight.

Just in time I guess.

~~~~~

Once we take off I take out my MacBook and watch YouTube videos. Conspiracies are my favorite when I'm trying to pass time.

Lucca let me have the window seat which I grateful for. I love the window seat. He's sitting next to me and also has his MacBook out but he's watching Rick and Morty. We have so much in common it's not even funny.

After a hour a air hostess comes around with a tray giving out drinks.

"What would you two be have" she asks with smile. She's really gorgeous.

I wonder if air hostesses are secretly models or something because they're so freaking beautiful.

"I'll have bottle of water please" Lucca says. "Alrighty" She says grabbing a bottle of water from the cart and handing it to Lucca. "And you" she asks looking at me.

"Uhm peach ice tea please" I say. "Here you go" she says giving me one. "Thanks" I say opening my straw. "No problem" she says. "Young Love is so beautiful" she adds before going away.

"She thinks we're a couple" I giggle out. Lucca doesn't reply but instead I catch him looking at me like he wants to say something but doesn't. His piercing green eyes staring down at mine then leaving soft traces of gaze around my face.

"Are you alright?" I ask.

This seems to snap him out of this trance and he nods before continuing with his own thing without saying a word.

weird much..

I put my AirPods into my ears and scroll through my laptop finding a movie to watch.

After a couple minutes I decide on the Maze Runner 3. I mean you can never go wrong with a little Dylan O'Brien right ?