Question 34

Meggy: Well...

Bob: (breaks into the window and pushes Meggy so hard she launches away) HeY tHeRe GuYs. JuSt WaNtEd To SeE hOw ThE mArRiAgE iS gOiNg.

Mario: Did you just bump into Meggy so hard she launched out of our house?

Bob: Oh. OoPs.

Mario: I'll deal with you later. (runs out of the house) Meggy!

Meggy: (screaming as she was flying away)

Mario: (sees Meggy in the distance flying away) I'm coming for you, Meggy. (runs to Meggy's location)

Meggy: (falls and lands in the middle of a lake) Oh no. I can't swim. (tries to not drown) Help!

Mario: I'll be right there, my love. (runs faster than normal as he hears Meggy's cries for help; arrives at the lake) Meggy. I'm here.

Meggy: (still flapping her arms trying not to drown) Help me, Mario. I can't... swim.

Mario: I'm gonna get ya, Meggy. (swims to where Meggy is) Hold on, Meggy. I got you. (swims back to shore carrying Meggy)

Meggy: (breathing in and out) Mario. You saved my life. I was close to drowning there but you came to save me. Thank you, Mario.

Mario: That was difficult. The only person who's at fault is Bob. He launched you far out and into this lake.

Meggy: (pulls Mario in for a kiss)

Mario: I mean, you're welcome, Meggy. You're my best friend, and I want no one, or nothing, to harm you.

Meggy: (talks to the person asking the question) So to answer your question, of course he will save me from drowning.