Question 92

Meggy: You seem to be sending this question a lot.

But yes, I did enjoy space

But yes, I did enjoy space. It was awesome and very beautiful. (sees the Red Star) Uh, Mario? Could you come over here for a sec?

Mario: (walks in) What is that thing?

Meggy: It looks like a red star, but I don't know what it does. Someone gave it to me, and it's somehow related to our space adventure. (walks over and touches it; turns red) What happened to me?

Mario: What is going on here?

Meggy: (starts to levitate) Wait. This thing can make me fly?

Mario: There's another one over here. (points to 2 more Red Stars each encased in glass inside the same empty room the Launch Star is in; breaks the glass open; touches one Red Star and turns red) Let's fly together, shall we, Meggy?

Mario and Meggy: (started to fly and went outside their house; flew through the sky together)

Mario: This is amazing!

Meggy: I think I wanna show this to our friends.

Mario: Yeah. Maybe my friends should know what it's like to fly.

Meggy: This is fun! (power stops as she is about to fall)

Mario: (holds onto her) Damn. Why does this thing work on a time limit? I better get back down before we both get hurt. (flies back down as power stops)

Meggy: Well, let's hope that we can possibly do this again.

Mario: (notices that one of the two Red Stars in the glass returns) Well, we now have 2 Red Stars to keep.

Meggy: Sounds great.

Mario: Now we really have to show this to our friends.

Meggy: Yes we should. Grab the glass and don't touch the star. We don't wanna spoil the surprise.

Mario: Hey, didn't you notice that replica of Earth over there?

Meggy: Yeah. Looks great. I was also given a cupcake.

Mario: (eats his half of the cupcake in an instant) And you eat the rest.

Meggy: (laughs) You're always hungry and that makes me laugh.

Mario: (walks out of the house with Meggy holding the glass containing the Red Stars)