Question 92 Continuation

Mario and Meggy: (arrive at the castle with glass containing Red Stars in hand)

Mario: Hey guys! Come on out here. Meggy and I has something to show you.

(SMG4, Luigi, Fishy Boopkins, Bowser, Saiko, and Tari come out to see what they got)

SMG4: What are those things?

Meggy: These are somehow related to our adventure in space we had a while ago.

Mario: These will make you fly.

Luigi: Interesting.

Tari: Let me touch it! (walks over and touches a Red Star, as she starts to fly) This is so cool!

SMG4: Oh my god! Let me fly! Let me fly!

Mario: Alrighty. Here you go.

SMG4: (touches the other Red Star and starts to fly) I'M SUPERMAN! I BELIEVE I CAN FLY! (begins to fly with Tari)

Fishy Boopkins: You know, space sure does sound fun. I wish I'll go there someday.

Meggy: Well, Mario and I were given something after our adventure that will take us to space.

(everyone except Mario and Meggy heard what she said and started to run to the couple's house)

Mario: I bet they're gonna be in space for a while.

Meggy: I hope they'll be okay afterwards. There are some galaxies that are life-risking, like the ones that have poison or quicksand.

Mario: They'll be fine. Don't worry about it. (grabs the Red Stars as they respawn and takes them home while walking with Meggy)

Meggy: I would like to come with them, but I still got questions to answer.

Mario: I'm staying too. There's a possibility that some questions may involve me, so I might be needed.

Mario and Meggy: (arrive at home and put the Red Stars back in their place)