Bonus: Celebration!

Meggy: Alright. Let's see how this is doing.
(sees that Ask Meggy Anything has surpassed 10K reads)
Oh... my... god. Mario. Mario! Come over here!

Mario: What is it? (sees 10K reads) WOAH!

Meggy: I can't believe there have been 10 thousand reads on this.

Mario: This calls for a celebration! Invite everyone!

Meggy: Okay. I'll call everyone over.

3 hours later...

(Mario and Meggy have invited all of their friends over to the castle to celebrate 10K reads)

Tari: Congratulations on your accomplishment, Meggy.

SMG4: Well, this isn't the first time this many people loved one of my friends' solo projects. Mario started a YouTube channel and got so many subscribers. Everyone else tried this out but they failed. Anyways, congrats, Meggy on your success.

Meggy: Thanks, guys! Now excuse me. I gotta... talk to the readers.

SMG4: If you want some alone time, then go outside the castle. Talk to your fans there.

Meggy: Okay.
(goes outside the castle)
Thank you all so much. I never expected this many reads on this. So much has happened from the very start other than me answering your questions. Steve broke into my house, Mario turned into an Ink Demon, Mario and I found out we were childhood friends, we made SMG3 and Desti fall in love, apparently, I used a few different power-ups, Mario and I did a few hilarious pranks, I almost drowned, I was given the Chaos Emeralds, I found out about Mario's old friends, I fought a ton of people, even my friends, I was given many gifts and food, Mario and I swapped clothes, I was given a Pikachu, along with 2 cute little dogs, I got therapy from Mario, which was very nice of him, I watched one of the worst movies ever made, I met a few very nice people, I helped find Sonic's Pikachu, I stole SMG4's box of memes, Mario and I sung a song together, and I fought a seemingly endless supply of villains. So much has happened, and it's all thanks to you guys. Almost everything I never expected to happen happened, and I thank all of you for having me experience tons of things throughout the past month. Thank you so much for all the reads, everyone!
(walks back into the castle and continues the big party)