Bonus: Meggy meets someone evil

Meggy: (is walking around Inkopolis until she sees a strange Inkling girl, eyes closed, in the distance as she walks over to her) Hello?

???: (opens an eye a little as she starts talking in a sinister voice) Oh, hello there.

Meggy: Why are you talking like that?

???: Well, you might probably know who I am. Someone who's been forgotten; someone who's been trapped in a dark place for over an entire year; someone who's been replaced... possibly by you.

Meggy: I'm just gonna... leave.

???: Oh, no, stay here and chat with me... Meggy.

Meggy: How do you know my... (starts remembering the words from Onyx about an evil Inkling girl he created and became forgotten) Oh my god.

???: What is it, Meggy? Spit it out.

Meggy: I know who you are judging by your style and hair color. You're... Zelus!

(Zelus starts to open her eyes and chokehold Meggy)

Zelus: Well then. You finally know who I am. I got trapped in that computer because of you befriending that red guy. I think it's only fair to get my revenge. And when I'm done with you, I will be the only recognizable Inkling the internet has ever seen.

Mario: (finds Meggy currently being chokes by Zelus) Meggy! (looks at Zelus) You bitch! (runs over to Zelus and kicks her, breaking Meggy free from the chokehold)

Meggy: (breathes) Fight her without me. I gotta sit this one out.

Zelus: Mario! We finally meet again!

Mario: Shut up, Zelus. You nearly killed my girlfriend!

Zelus: And now I'm gonna kill you!

Mario: Not on my watch.

(They started fighting each other, and after a minute, as Mario was about to deal the final blow, Zelus was about to leave)

Zelus: Oh, would you look at the time! I better get going. But I'll be back soon! (launches high up in the sky away from Mario and Meggy)

Mario: I hate Zelus so much.

Meggy: (starts coughing because of being choked earlier)

Mario: Oh dear god! Meggy, are you okay?

Meggy: I'm... (cough) fine.

Mario: I gotta get you home and fix you right up. (picks up Meggy and takes her home)

(Mario gave her some medicine to calm her throat down, as she started to talk to him)

Meggy: M-m-m-mario?

Mario: Mhm?

Meggy: Zelus... she needs to be stopped... at all costs.

Mario: She is a horrible person, and I agree with you, Meggy. She needs to be stopped. Now you go and rest a little, Meggy. Your throat will feel better tomorrow.

Meggy: Thanks, ...Mario.

Pikachu: (jumps up beside Meggy and is now feeling sad because of what happened to her) Pika pika. (lays down beside Meggy)

Meggy (thoughts): How cute. He wants to be right beside me. He really wants me to stay happy.