Question 71

Meggy: Oh, that's terrible.

Mario: Luigi and I were there alongside Bob being forced to help out with his tour. We saw Bob being angry at Fishy for ruining the concert, as we found out his master plan for being famous. He was the one who pushed Fishy down the well just so he can save the day at the end, and he thought it was a great time to expand his rap career. For our visit to his mansion, he purposely made the fire extinguishers shoot fire, asked me to get gasoline he calls "Bob juice", and knew that you weren't good at cooking so he forced you to cook, all of these making the house burn down, making this as a sob story so he could get more popular. He made the rap tour to expand his career more, but Fishy wanted to be with Bob. He ruined the first concert, and Bob scolded him and broke up their friendship.

Meggy: Bob can be a pain in the ass, but now he has gone too far.

Mario: Fishy needs someone beside him. He's too broke up.

Mario and Meggy: (went to the castle and finds Fishy crying right beside Saiko)

Meggy: Everything will be alright, Boopkins.

Mario: Yeah. Soon we will take revenge on Bob for everything he's done.

Fishy Boopkins: (crying) I felt betrayed by Bob.

Saiko: We all were, Fishy.

Mario and Meggy: (went over and hugged Fishy)