Question 176

(door knocks)

Meggy: (opens the door) Hello...

Orange Angel: (picks Meggy up) If you haven't noticed, I'm gonna strike you a little early than everyone else. (snaps fingers as a boxing ring appeared in the middle of Inkopolis Square) Bare handed boxing. I am going to enjoy this.

(Meggy felt nervous as she was thrown onto the ring. All of her friends were cheering her on, while the villains were cheering Orange Angel on)

Mario: You can do this, Meggy. I believe in you.

Meggy: Alright. I'll do it.

(The match started as Meggy landed the first hit)

Meggy: Is that all you go... (immediately gets punched back)

Orange Angel: This will be easy. (throws another punch, but Meggy dodges it and punches back)

Meggy: (gets up) What now? (punches her again) Whatcha gonna do, huh? (keeps punching her until she gets punches back)

Orange Angel: You wanna see what I got? (punches Meggy a lot)

Meggy: (escapes the barrage of punches and gives Orange Angel an uppercut)

(They continued fighting for 5 minutes until Dark Squid arrived and interrupts the fight)

Dark Squid: What's going on here?

Orange Angel: I'm trying to beat Meggy in a boxing match on my own.

Dark Squid: Nice way to do some training, but aren't we all supposed to train together?

Orange Angel: Okay. But we'll all be back to get you and your friends, Meggy.

Dark Squid: (teleports all the villains, along with the boxing ring, to their base)

Mario: Don't you worry, Meggy. Don't forget. We have an entire team of friends by our side to take them down. You did good in the boxing match, though.

Meggy: Thanks, Mario.