Question 174

Meggy: I did show it off to my friends once I got it, and they thought it was cool, but for my Inkling friends, I haven't shown it to them yet. So let me call my friends over so I can show them my Violent Ruler.

30 minutes later...

(Meggy's friends, including JCR, Onyx, Alex, Clauds, Geof, their new ally Aria, and two new friends they decided to bring along, Violet Inkling and Inkura, arrived at Meggy's house to see what she'll show them)

Meggy: I haven't seen those two before.

Alex: These are two of my friends I'm thinking of bringing along to the upcoming war alongside everyone else. Violet Inkling and Inkura.

Meggy: Nice to meet you two.

Violet: Well, I wanted to join in because I heard Thief is joining the bad guys.

Inkura: And I'm joining because Alex is my friend and I want him and I to stay together. And those two red Inkling siblings have to pay for what happened that one time.

Meggy: Well, you two stay here after we're done. You two each gotta have a weapon for the war and I'm currently waiting for a fan to bring the weapons. Anyways, I have something to show you all. It'll help out alongside all of us in the war coming. Alright. Come on out, Violent Ruler.

(Violent Ruler appeared from behind Meggy)

JCR: It's a... little robot spider?

Meggy: It does a lot more, my friend. Shoot those targets over there.

(Violent Ruler started to shoot all the targets with lasers, rockets, diamond shots, beams, and red bursts, as they not only destroyed the targets, but a little part of the floor as well)

Onyx: Holy shit.

Clauds: This will be very useful in the war.

Geof: Those dark Inklings will be obliterated with these shots.

Aria: Great idea, Meggy. Of course it'll join us.

Meggy: Thanks, everyone.