Question 157

Meggy: So many friendly faces to meet. So I guess I'll meet another one, then. (walks out of her house and walks over to Clauds' house and knocks on the door)

Clauds: Who is it? (opens the door)

Meggy: Hi there.

Clauds: Oh my god. I can't believe I am finally meeting Meggy!

Meggy: Wait, you know me?

Clauds: Many people in Inkopolis knows you. Mostly because of your appearances on SMG4's channel.

Meggy: Well, you gotta get help from people in order to be famous, am I right?

Clauds: Come on in. Make yourself at home.

Meggy: (walks inside as she gets offered some tea, to which she obliges, and they had a chat with each other on each other's friends)

Clauds: It was nice meeting you, Meggy.

Meggy: Well, I have something to tell you.

Clauds: What is it?

Meggy: You probably might have heard of this, but there is a war coming between me alongside all of my friends and allies, and the evil Inklings and Octolings lead by someone named Dark Squid. And I'm here to give you your weapon. (takes out Clauds' weapon) This is the Splat Roller of Eternal Fury. It'll mow down everyone without a breeze.

Clauds: Looks like it'll come in handy for the war incoming. I'll help you out. When do they attack?

Meggy: Sometime after Christmas. Even villains need to celebrate Christmas too.

Clauds: I'll be ready once they come.

Meggy: I will too. Well, see you later, Clauds.

Clauds: Bye, Meggy.

Meggy: (walks out the door and goes back home)