Heat...

"COSMO, what are you doing here?" Keith murmurs, pulling Cosmo off Katie.

*Moaning and groaning* from the bed draws Keith's eyes down. His heart stutters and he takes a deep breath. There is no going back is there??? He feels his face warm and his hands are actually sweating!

He thinks, I've faced down enemies without breaking a sweat yet here I am. Katie's messy hair all over her pillow, pillows all around her on the bed and that quiznacking sheet all wrapped around her. I see her hand face up and her fingers look like they are reaching out me, making me want to take them in m hand, kiss her fingertips until she wakes. That darn T-shirt of some meme that I don't know is well worn and why the hell does her legs suddenly look so appealing??? Even her freaking toes are cute...when did she start painting her toenails?? Why is she suddenly looking so beautiful?

I slowly drag my gaze back up to...see her looking at me. Instant heat.

Pidge POV

Ugh something heavy lands on me, hmmm, must be my wake up call. Cosmo has been waking me up for meetings and such and we usually grab some food on our way. I contemplate skipping the meeting, it's not like I'm the best diplomat we have...why do they even make me come? Why am I so hot? I wonder if my program is done? I did leave it running, right? Why don't I hear anything? I'm so hungry, ugh.

I stretch and move and slowly open my eyes...to see Keith!!!

"Um, like anything you see?" I say, why oh why would I say that out loud? I'm not freaking Lance!

Keith goes red and coughs.

"Um, hey, ya the meeting started, that you are supposed to be at, so yeah" Keith says while rubbing his neck.

Dude his voice sounds so deep, like he just woke up instead of me. Hmmmm...he looks kinda cute all red faced, his eyes are really such a unique color like a...

"What?" I say, "Sorry I missed that."

Keith looks at me for a long minute, making me suddenly remember that I am literally in a T-shirt and underwear. Um, I try to move the sheet back so it covers me which Cosmo takes as a game and suddenly bites the other end. Tug of war ensues and it's no surprise that I am not winning.

"Cosmo" we both yell.

I am holding tight when suddenly Keith reaches down to (maybe help me?) when I suddenly lose my grip. Um now I feel Keith's hand on my thigh and we both look down and then we look at each other. All my senses focus on the warmth of his hand and I end up just staring at him.

What is he thinking right now? Why am I suddenly so tingly? I take a deep breath and slowly exhale, hoping like heck this will reboot my brain. I mean, this is just Keith...