Figuring Things Out

Keith walked out of the bathroom to find some man in their room. He immediately took note of the food cart, Pidge's stance and the obvious annoyance in her eyes. The words were out of his mouth before he could even think "Who the fuck are you?"

Just once he wanted things to go as planned. Finding some asshole in his room with Pidge did not qualify. He stepped out of the room and walked straight towards the guy, who quickly stepped back, at his growl, he moved away from Pidge and towards the door.

"Never mind, simple mistake! I saw your old lady here and thought it was a lie...that you weren't married. But I'm wrong! Sorry, sorry" the guy opened the door and ran.

Pidge, looking red faced, asked Keith, "Um do you want to get dressed before the gang gets here?"

Keith stopped his pursuit and closed the door. He turned, smiling, "If you think that's best."

Pidge nodded internally agreeing that clothing was for the best. Someone knocked on the door and she peeked through the eye hole, "It's Lance and Veronica, clothes now!"

Keith saluted and returned to the bathroom. Once she heard the door close, she opened the main one. Veronica swept in, "Is that everyone food? Or you food? Please say it's everyone food."

Pidge laughed, "Okay Ryan, yes it's everyone food."

Lance came in, sitting on the room's only chair and said, "Do you know what the hell is going on?"

"No, exactly, not at this moment. We will explain everything, just wait for James and Ryan. I don't want to repeat it."

She sat on the bed with Veronica and grabbed a plate of fries. Lance let in Kinkade and Griffin and then Keith came out of the bathroom with a black t-shirt and sweats. They all grabbed food as Keith started relaying what central command told him. Ryan grabbed a plate of food and sat out he floor. Griffin leaned against the door looking moody. Pidge felt slightly uncomfortable but did her best to ignore his gaze.

Lance started the conversation with, "So pretty much we are on our own. Do you think we should help this Blade guy or stay on our path?"

Pidge slowly reasons, "I think they are really interconnected and not separate paths. We are looking for the same thing. If they have more information, we need to get what they have so we can add to what we already know. The Galra are recruiting and building under ground...we need help."

Keith agrees. James interjects, "We need to get out of this town and go up the mountain where we heard there was activity."

Veronica says, " I don't think that's was Pidge was saying."

James comes back with, "We stick to the plan."

Lance now is frowning, "Are you even listening? We have to change our plan. Duh"

Pidge grins at the duh, but replies, "James, let's first see what Yzax has to say. Then we can go from there. K?"

Keith's fist is clenched, he hates her familiarity with Griffin but she's right and if he listens to her without a fight, it's for the best. He takes a deep breath and prays that he can hold it together.

A knock sounds and everyone tenses. Keith walks to the door, checking before opening. Yzax is there alone. He slowly opens the door, and says, "Hey, what are the odds we find ourselves in the same town. Come in and meet the wife." He knows that he adds the last part in as a dig to Griffin and he's okay with that.

Yzax nods, "Yes, long time. *holds up a bottle of champagne* I've brought something to toast."

Keith smiles, "Come on in."