Johnny Cade x reader part 1

Y/n was just a regular 16 year old girl. She lived on the greaser side of town with her alcoholic father and abusive mother. She hated it at home but not as much as she hated the soc's. She truly hated the soc's after the first time she was jumped. It left her so scarred and no one was there to care about her.... Or so she thought. She looked away from the soc's for a split second and she saw a tan boy come running up. He looked to be the same age as her. Y/n was scared that she might die. She forgot her switch blade at home so she was very nervous. 

The tan boy came running up with his best friend who was tall but looked to be younger than y/n. The tan boy yelled "hey cut it out Bob!" Bob was furious because he's used to getting what he wants. Bob walked up to the tan boy and yells "what is she your girlfriend or somethin?" The tan boy says "no but you shouldn't do that to her she didn't do anything!"

Eventually Bob left and the tan boy walked up to y/n. " Are you ok?" He asked. "Yes thank you" she says. " My name is y/n, what's yours?" "My name's Johnny," he says. "Well hi Johnny, it's nice to meet you!" "It's nice to meet you too, we should hang out sometime!" "I'd like that," y/n says.

Author's note

Hey guys I hope you like the chapter!! If you liked it please let me know. In the comments let me know what you think and where I should go with this story. Please vote it would mean a lot to me and Do it for Johnny man! Feel free to comment and share! Message me with any ideas you might have!!!

That's all for now thanks for reading and 

Stay gold my readers 💛