Part 21

Johnny's POV

Yn walked through the doors with Darry walking her down the aisle. She looks so beautiful I can't take my eyes off of her. A tear rolled down my cheek. I can't believe we're finally here. Apparently id been in my thoughts to long because the priest cleared his throat and yn giggled.

Yn POV

I finished walking down the aisle and it is was clear Johnny  was in his head. The priest began the introduction. He got to the part where he asked for our vows and cleared his throat. Johnny was startled, he smiled at me and said:

"Yn  you make me happier than I ever thought I could be. That night I was jumped I thought I was a goner but you were there. I don't know what id do without you. You made a poor abused boy like me feel happy and loved for the first time in my life. I hope to love and cherish you as much as you have me. "

I teared up it was so beautiful. I took his hand and said:

"Johnny you've made me so happy ever since I knew you. You were always there for me when I needed you the most. You've always been this light in my world that if I didn't have I know id be lost and I wouldn't be able to see. I love you so much Johnny"

The gang all started to tear up. The priest asked if we take each other to be husband and wife and we both happily said yes. 

"You may now kiss the bride."

Johnny and I kissed each other so passionately and happily. We walked down the aisle hand in hand. Everyone was cheering and we went to our small gathering at the Curtis household. Johnny and I got a limo to their house and we walked in to see everyone there already. We cheered and darry told us he had a surprise for us . ...

Authors note

Thank you so much for 3.7k+ reads!!!! It means so much to me. Feel free to comment let me know what you think! 

 Stay gold! 💛