Part 18

Johnnhs POV

Ugh I just woke up and darry told me the police haven't found her yet😭. They need to find her I can't live without her. She is my everything

 Yn pov

Ugh I'm so scared. I hope Johnny will find me soon. It's dark and cold here and the only time I feel warm is when Bob hurts me because he's drunk. I don't know if I can take it anymore. Johnny please find me soon, I whispered to myself. 

Johnny's pov

" guys I can't just sit here eating chocolate cake and feeling safe while yn is out there probably scared and hurting!"

"Johnny it's to dangerous you can't go by yourself" darry said

"I'll go with him yn is practically my best friend anyway" soda said.

 *They leave the house and jump in the old Ford.*

"Soda I'm so worried about her"

"She'll be okay Johnny she's strong Just trust me."

*Arrived at Bob's secret hide out where they are pretty sure they are keeping yn*

"Ok  Johnny I'm pretty sure this is it"

"Well then what are we waiting for????"

"Johnny we need a game plan."

"Okay I sneak in downstairs to get yn. You distract Bob."

"Okay fine by me"

*Inside*

Yn POV 

"HELP HELP" I try to scream but it's no use every time I do Bob slaps me. I hear footsteps but thankfully bob doesn't notice because he's to busy kissing me to notice. Once I hear the footsteps are closer I swiftly kick my foot up and hit Bob in the bad spot and he doubles over in pain. The door swing's open and running in is Johnny and Soda! I'm so relieved to see them. 

"Yn!" Johnny gets me out while soda watches bob carefully. 

We get out safely and Johnny carries me bridal style back to the old Ford. We drive home and Johnny carries me and places me on the couch. The gang is all so excited to see me! They all give me hugs and ruffle my hair. Darry comes up and sees the marks on my neck and arms. 

"Yn?" He asks.

"Yeah darry?" 

What Happened to your arms and neck and I'm assuming there is more he said rushing to get a first aid kit.

"Yn what happened?" Johnny asked tearing up.

"G..gu .guys? B-bob r-r-r..."

"Ohhh yn you dont have to say it we understand what happened now" darry said

"Yn he hurt you like that?" Johnny asked now sobbing.

"Y-yeah" I said ashamed.

"Yn I'm so sorry but I'm just glad your back and safe now." Johnny said and Soda and pony nodded 

We went to bed that night and Johnny kept me wrapped in his arms all night. It felt so amazing to feel safe in his arms again.

"I love you Johnny Cade." I whispered before falling and in my loving fiance's arms.

Authors note 

Hey guys thanks for reading my book! Keep commenting and making suggestions! Feel free to check out my new Liam Payne x reader called Payne's Hero you can find it all in my profile! Also thank you so much for 3.1k reads on this story you guys are amazing!!

Stay gold you guys 💛💛💛