Chapter 10

Y/ns POV

Later that night after Johnny had been cleaned up after what happened, we went to bed. At about 4am I heard crying, right when I heard it I knew it was Johnny. I went over to him and asked if he was ok. He said I'm just scared. He was worried that they might come back and hurt him or me again. I decided to stay the night with him to comfort him. 

The next morning

We were all at the Curtis house as usual eating breakfast. Everyone was asking Johnny questions about how he ran into the socs and he clearly didn't want to talk about it, but the guys didn't realize that. Finally I think soda noticed it and told them off. Johnny and I decided to go to the Dx and hang out for the day since soda and Steve had work today. From what I've been told Johnny has something very special planned for today but refuses to tell anyone. When I asked him he told me I'd just have to wait and see. Don't get me wrong I love Johnny with all my heart but I don't like secrets very much they make me anxious. Johnny told me to be ready at 7 and he'd pick me up at the Curtis house. Soda and the gang gave me an outfit to wear that Johnny specifically picked out. I put on the dress it was beautiful! It was a elegant blue flowy dress with light blue heals and a beautiful aqua blue necklace. I walked down the stairs to wait for Johnny in the living room. The guys wolf whistled at me when I came down but I didn't care. I love Johnny. I love the rest of them like brothers. Johnny came to the house and was stunned. He stood there with his jaw dropped. He didn't know what to do so I leaned in and kissed him. We left to go on our date. 

At the date 

We got there and Johnny quickly got up and opened my car door for me. We got out and Johnny had a whole picnic under the stars planned out with candles. It was the best date ever. While we watched the sunset, we kissed but then he said I have to tell you something important. 

"Yes Johnny" I said.

"Yn... I.. I think I love you." He said.

"Johnny... I.. I think I love you too." I said.

"Really!?!?!" He said

"Yes" I said

We kissed for awhile and then we drove back so we can get some sleep.

Author's note

Thank you so much for 72 reads! Please let me know if you have any suggestions for the story. Let me know if you have any specific requests as well. Please like and comment on the post. 

Stay gold my lovely readers💛💙💛