Chapter 16

Johnny's pov

So as you guys know, the wedding is coming up very quickly. It's already March 28th at 11:59 at night so it's pretty much exactly 1 month until the wedding. I'm stressing out a lot because I can't sleep and I'm all alone tonight because y/n had to work the night shift at the DX today. The bed isn't as warm without her. I want everything to be perfect for the wedding.

Eventually I fell asleep after exhausting myself with thoughts for so long. In the morning I felt a dip in the bed so I knew y/n was home but I was to tired to move. She pulled me towards her like that for a few hours. When we woke up Darry called us lazy bums. 

Timeskip to April 1st cuz why not

Johnny's pov

So guys this is going to sound really cruel but I'm going to prank y/n and say the wedding is off Even tho obviously it's not because I love her to much to do that. Here's my chance she's coming upstairs.

Y/ns pov

I can't wait to snuggle with Johnny! I'm so excited for our wedding this Month. 

Hey babe? 

Yes y/n? 

I'm coming up to snuggle!

Ok baby!

*Comes upstairs* 

*Jumps on bed*

Babe cuddle me! 

Baby stop we need to talk. 

Ok?

Babe the wedding is off I can't do it

Are you serious????? We've already planned it all it's less than a month away we can't back out bow!

Baby calm down im just pranking you!

Your so mean babe no cuddles for you.

*Storms downstairs and out the door*

Authors note

Hey guy I'm sorry it's been forever. I've been really busy with school but comment any ideas you have and keep reading! Or let me know new stories to write!

Stay gold my lovely readers 💛💛