Chapter 7

Johnny's POV

I woke up to hearing sniffles and crying.

"Baby?"

"Johnny?"😢

"Yes baby what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

" I want to go see the live action of beauty and the beast!!!"

"Okay baby we can go"

We made our way to the movie theater and bought a bucket of popcorn and a pop to share.

Timeskip till after

"Hey baby I'm going to go to bed." 

"Okay night babe"yn says.

Timeskip till tomorrow

Yn doesn't know this yet but her favorite basketball team is in town to face the Chicago bulls. I'm going to surprise her with court side seats right next to the golden State warrior's. I'm so excited because she'll get to meet her favorite players. 

Timeskip till at the game

At the game yn was so excited it was honestly adorable. She was so happy to see them play. At the end of the game the warriors won 124-99. After the game I took her to Chili's, and we talked and laughed a lot. You know i think I may be falling for her. I don't really know yet but every time I'm around her    I'm just happy.

Yn's POV

Johnny's been quiet for a while, I wonder what is on his mind. I don't know what I feel but I think I may be falling for Johnny. I hope he's starting to fall for me too. I feel like this relationship might go somewhere. 

"Hey Johnny?"

"Yes yn?"

"You ok your being quieter than usual."

"Nah just thinking."

"About?"

"You"

"Johnny? How are you feeling?"

"Yn I think I'm falling for you."

"I think I'm falling for you too Johnny!"

We kissed passionately then drove back to the hotel to go to bed.

Author's note

Hey guys thanks for reading this and let me know if you want to see anything else. Please vote and Leave a comment!

Stay gold my lovely readers 💛