Part 22

Darry said he had a surprise for us so we go inside and Darry comes up to us.

"Congrats guys! You guys deserve each other. I bought these knowing they are perfect for you two!"

Darry hands us an envelope so we look inside it and there's two plane tickets...

" Omg darry you didn't have to do that!!"

"Yn I wanted to you and Johnny deserve the world so enjoy your trip to Paris, the city of love."

We spend the rest of the night talking and laughing. Johnny and I go to bed and cuddle until we fall asleep.

Around 3am I hear a loud noise, I wasn't to sure what it was so I flipped over and heard it again. I wake up Johnny and we run downstairs...

.....

.

.

..

..

.

Turns out it was just twobit coming into the house very late and drunk. Johnny and I go back to bed. 

2 weeks pass and today is the day we leave for our trip to Paris. Johnny and I are all packed and darry is driving us there. Darry drops us off and off we go...

Little did we know the things that would happen on that trip... Good or bad you'll just have to wait and see...

Authors note

Thanks so much for 3.8k reads feel free to share my book or comment ideas you think are good or even new book ideas just let me know! 

Stay gold you guys 💛💛💛