Chapter 8

Johnny's POV

I can't believe it. Did she really just say those three words that I've been wanting her to say since we got to Chicago??? She definitely did. Other than that we're going back to Tulsa today. I'm kinda happy to go back buy at the same time sad. I love spending alone time with yn, but miss the gang. As soon as she wakes up, we're going to pack up and go back to Tulsa. It was an amazing experience and I am so glad that I was able to go with yn. 

30 minutes later

Yn is up now. We're currently packing up and we will be on the road shortly. We get in the car and yn turns on Elvis and we jam out for the first half of the trip. 

Timeskip till at the Curtis house

We arrive back at the Curtis house, and walk in. Of course everyone is watching Mickey and eating chocolate cake. Right when we say hello then they noticed us.

"Hey guys what's hanging?" Two-bit says.

"We're so happy to see you!" Darry says.

They all say hey and i look around.

"Hey where's dal?"

"He got thrown in the cooler today."( For those of you who don't remember cooler means jail) 

"Again?"

"Yup you know how dal is."

"Yn and I are really tired we're going to head to bed."

"Night."

Author's note

Thanks for reading this and let me know what you want me to do and what you want to see. Please vote for this and leave a comment! Itd mean the world to me.

Stay gold my lovely readers 💛