Chapter 4

Yn's POV

I woke up and felt those same strong arms around me. I knew it was Johnny. I carefully got out of his grasp and decided to go make pancakes for the gang. It was the least I can do knowing darry is letting me stay here sense my parents are abusive. I'm at the stove flipping pancakes, when all of a sudden I feel two strong arms snake around my waist. I look back at Johnny and see a smirk on his face. I lean my head back and he pecks my lips. "Good morni'n baby" he said I'm his cute groggy morning voice. "Morning babe" I say. "I'm making pancakes for everyone for breakfast" " thanks baby"

Ten minutes later 

Everyone comes running in screaming PANCAKES!!!!!!! because Johnny told them. We all eat breakfast and talk.

Johnny's POV

I want to ask her on a date today, and I think I know where.

"Hey yn?"

"Yes Johnny" she says in that sweet voice that I love so much.

"Want to go on a date today to the nightly double?"

"Yes of course Johnny I'd love to!! What tim?"

"I'll pick you up at 7"

"Ok I'm going to go home and get ready"

"Okay by love see ya at 7"

Bye (pecks him on the lips)

Timeskip till 6 o 'clock

Yn POV

 I'm getting ready so far I'm wearing a fc dress, with matching fc heals. I hope Johnny likes it. I curl my hair a little bit and put on some red lipstick. Soon enough it's 7. I hear a knock at the door, so I carefully make my way to the door. I open the door to see Johnny in his nice jean jacket and his hair nicely greased back.

"Hey babe"

"Hey baby" Johnny says. " Yn baby you look incredibly beautiful tonight."

"Aww thank you babe. You look incredibly handsome tonight."

"Shall we go ma lady?"

"We shall"

So we jumped in darrys Ford that Johnny is borrowing. We drive down to the nightly double and sneak in. We sit in the area with the least amount of people and start talking untill the movie starts. 

Timeskip to back at the Curtis house

Now that the date is over, we're just hanging out at ponys house. We talk and eat chocolate cake all night. We also watch Mickey on TV. Of course two-bit wouldn't let us change the channel. We got bored so Johnny and I got up and made another chocolate cake for everyone. Of course Johnny would stand behind me and hold the spoon with me as we mixed the batter

What felt like an hour later the cake was done. We all dug in and hung out for the rest of the night. Darry went to bed the earliest because he had work in the morning. Soda hung out with us until about 12. He went to bed because he also had work but not as early as darry. Soon enough it was only me Johnny and pony still up. Pony couldn't take the silence anymore so he said" let's play never have I ever!"

"Ok" Johnny and I both said.

Never have I ever kissed a girl pony says.

Johnny puts a finger down.

Never have I ever had two older brother's? Johnny says

Pony puts a finger down

"Never have I ever been a boy" I say.

Johnny and pony put a finger down pouting.

Never have I ever liked sports. Pony says.

Johnny and yn put a finger down ( sorry if you don't like sports)

Never have I ever liked reading, says Johnny.

Pony and yn put down a finger.

Timeskip to the end of the game

In the end pony lost and Johnny and yn tied with 3 fingers left. What do you guys want to do now? Johnny asked. 

"Idk"

" I'm going to bed see you two in the morning"pony says.

"Night"

"Yn cuddle with me!!!" Johnny pouted. 

"Coming babe"

For the rest of the night yn and Johnny cuddled until they fell asleep. They woke up to darry cooking breakfast and everyone else watching Mickey. It was definitely a typical day in the Curtis house hold. 

"Morning baby" Johnny says in his cute groggy morning voice.

"Morning bae" I say.

We decided to have a lazy day of cuddling and eating chocolate cake while watching Mickey the rest of the day today.

Author's note

Hey guys thanks for reading. Please let me know what you want me to with this. Leave a comment and vote please.

Stay gold my lovely readers 💛