Chapter 11

Johnny's POV

It's been 3 years since I told yn that I loved her. I've been dreaming about marrying her for years,but I never had the money, until now. I'm planning on proposing to her at the picnic spot where I first told her that I loved her. I think it's a good idea. I'm going to set up candles as well to set the mood. I'm taking her just before the sunset. 

Yn POV 

I wonder what Johnny is thinking about, he's just staring into space. Eh I won't ask him. 

Yn? 

Yes Johnny?

I have a surprise for you tonight.

Really what is it?

I'm not telling you but would you please wear that beautiful blue flowy dress that I loved and bought you?

Of course Johnny!

Later that night

I'm ready Johnny. 

Okay here I am.

Johnny is wearing a very fancy shirt with his Jean jacket, I wonder what's up?

At the picnic

It's beautiful Johnny! Did you do this for me?!?

Yes yn because I love you.

Awwww Johnny

We cuddled and watched the sunset for a minute then Johnny had me stand up. I was very confused. All of a sudden he got down on one knee and said:

Yn I've loved you since the day I met you. I love you so much and I never want to hurt or lose you. You are my everything baby and so all I have to say is.... Will you marry me yn?

OMG Johnny... Yesssss I love you so much!

I love you too he said

We spun around and kissed for what felt like eternity but was really only a few minutes.

Author's note

Hey guys hope you liked it. Thanks for reading. Let me know if you want me to continue this. 

💛Stay gold my lovely readers 💛