on the way home

I finally finished this cute and fluffy one shot, so I hope you like this! If you want, I recommend listening to You Are in Love for the best mood. ;)

Enjoy ♡

The shiny stars above her head were covered by huge dark clouds, letting a slightly chilly breeze caress the top of each New York City's skyscraper in this cold night of November. Taylor hugged her bare forearms, having forgotten her flimsy sweatshirt in her bodyguard's car, who was currently coming to get her. The only thing that kept her warm right now was her long dirty blonde hair, but they only covered the upper part of her chest, which was also protected by her crossed thin arms.

An exhausted sigh escaped her lips; at least there were no paparazzi and it wasn't raining yet. She wished she had called David sooner, that way her bodyguard could have already been here, waiting for her instead of the other way round. She also wished she had told her friend Lily to stay with her, since the model was the only girl she knew within all the Victoria's Secret models.

The rehearsals had been draining, but at least they didn't have to film the show until that Wednesday, which would be the thirteenth of November. However, she wasn't too worried about the show right now due to her cold hands tucked underneath her quivering arms.

Picking out the phone from the back pocket of her jeans, Taylor checked the time. Half past eleven. Another annoyed sigh was out of her mouth, as she wondered when her bodyguard would get here. As she stood outside of the building where the rehearsals for the show had taken place, she began to panic, because what if someone kidnapped her? She was still one of the most famous singers in the world, and she was currently alone, standing in front of a deserted road, which was a first since she was in New York, the city that supposedly never sleeps.

"You'll freeze yourself to death if you stay out here for much longer."

The voice, although gentle and sweet, startled her. She jumped a little, turning around to face the stranger with a horrified look on her face. She calmed down a little when she saw that it was a woman, a gorgeous one if she had to admit, who was currently wearing a pink Victoria's Secret shirt underneath a simple black sweatshirt. Her brunette hair brushed against her shoulders since they were so short, but the singer had to admit that it suited the model perfectly.

"Jesus, you scared me!" Taylor exclaimed, a dramatic pitch to her voice as she let out a steady breath to calm down her racing heart.

"Who did you think I was?" the tall girl laughed wholeheartedly, now standing beside the still frightened singer.

"I don't know, maybe a kidnapper?" Taylor said dryly, shrugging her shoulders. The model by her side chuckled, shaking her head slightly. In that moment, when a settling silence fell upon the two, Taylor got a better look at the young girl. Her eyes were an hypnotizing green, with some hints of jade in the depths of her irises. Her lips were thin, almost disappearing when they stretched into a bright smile, revealing perfectly shaped pearly white teeth. Her cheekbones were as sharp as knifes, and her button nose was the cutest nose the singer had ever seen. What? Taylor cringed a little at the analysis she had just done of this perfect stranger, but she couldn't help it. The model was definitely gorgeous.

"What are you doing out here all alone, though?" the tall girl asked at some point, turning her head in order to look directly into Taylor's ocean blue eyes. The singer slightly stumbled upon her words when seeing the model's eyes up close for the first time.

"I'm waiting for David. My bodyguard. Yeah, I'm waiting for him," she stuttered, averting her gaze from the girl's hard one. "What about you?"

"I'm actually going home, but no way I'm leaving you here alone. I will get going as soon as you get in your bodyguard's car," there's a sense of finality in her words, and Taylor was caught off guard by the statement. She didn't expect her to stay, since they were actually strangers.