5

Y/N pov:

Ring Ring Ring

That is the first bell. Where's French. I thought looking around, my feet moving me through a little hallway.

I bump into something. Someone.

"You okay Miss?" A southern accent says. All I can see is his shoes, so I look up. It's that blond from earlier. His golden eyes, meet with your e/c eyes.

"Miss?" He asks again.

"I'm fine thank you." I say my voice starting off quiet then getting louder, more normal. The other people from his group earlier Caine around the corner. The blond female sighs. As if to say, really.

"Sorry for bumping into you..." my sentence ends. I forgot to ask his name.

"Oh it's Jasper, Jasper Hale" he says, his body going ridged, his eyes have a black tint on the outside. The reddish-brown haired one stiffens. 

"I'm Edward." He says, naming the rest of his family. There is Rosile, Emmett, Bella, Alice, and Renesmee.

"Nice to meet you all." I say just loud enough for them to hear it. "Could someone please tell me where French 3 is?" Oh my god Y/n! Why are you so awkward? Jasper was still ridged, only moving his head. Like he was in pain. Is he okay?

"I was just about to take him home." Rosile, the other blonde says. A hint of annoyance in her voice.

"I'll show to the French room." Alive pipes in, lightly bouncing on her feet. "I have it with you. So does Jasper but he doesn't seem to be feeling well."

Jasper looks at me with hunger in his eyes.
Do not think of Dad. No more. I grimace as some memories quickly flash in front of my eyes. Edward looks at me with sympathy. Crapppppp. Your a mind reader are you? You think looking straight into his eyes. He nods no, then realized his mistake.

No. No. You just saw that then, did you?

He nods yes. "You can't say anything about it." He says, the others now groan at him, Rosile just glairs.

"Rosile..." He starts but gets cut off by the blond female.

"It's always you." She says then turns on her heel.

"You guys will get along quite nicely." Alice says, her voice laced with truth.

Ring RiNg RING.

"Hey Alice, can we go to French now?" I ask not wanting to be late.

"Sure! It's this way."

And we start walking.