27

Y/n pov:

I look all around me.

I speed over to the window.

"Wow." I say as I hear Jasper behind me. The  word rushed out of my mouth.

I could see every little detail. From the pine needles on the branch's to the lines of the snowflake. I hear the stream that's near by.

But I still feel burning in the back of my throat.

But I don't feel pain in my back, in my arms or in my skull. My hand grazes my back. I turn and face Jasper when I can't feel any bumps, or any pain. I look at him shocked. "There gone." I whisper. Relief was heard in my voice.

"Of course they are. They are a mark. The transformation changed it. Made it disappear."

I speed to my bathroom, and pull my shirt up. No scratch was on my body. I attacked Jasper in a hug. I was careful not to squeeze him to tight.

"They were are part of past that was stuck with you. Now they are gone." He says.

I take notice of the burning in my throat and place my hand on my cold (or is it normal) skin. I place my other hand in Jasper's. His skin felt warm to me now. More human like.

He noticed my discomfort. "Lets go hunt." He says then holds his hand up to tell me to stay there. Please watch Nessie and even any wolves in the house. Please.  I think, pleading toward Edward. Jasper comes back up the stairs then motions me toward the door. We zoom down the stairs.

"How you feeling dear?" Esme asks, looking at my smiling face.

"Never better." I say. I take a look around the room. "There is so much I've never seen before in this room. I was here as a human this morning, and it's already so different. This vision." I release a gasp. "I can see every single line in the wood, I haven't seen a speck of dust on the floor. The snowflakes look like all of them are mini paintings. Each one is very different." I sigh. I look over to see Edward and Bella standing real close to Nessie.

That reminds me.

I remember that I am a new born and need to hunt. For the safety of Nessie, I back up.

"What's wrong Y/n?" Carlisle asks, Hayden looks up from his book.

Hayden studies my face. "Your afraid." He says.

"I don't want to hurt anyone." I whisper, my eyes pleading for someone to take me hunting. Pleading for someone to take me out of the room, so no risk would be takin. "I'm a newborn, Nessie is part human. I don't want to hurt her." I explain out loud.

"Y/n." Jasper says. "Lets go hunt."

"Jasper let me tag along." Carlisle says, starting forward.

"Lets go." I say rushing out of the room. Then I stop. "Which way do we go?" Jasper laughs then grabs my hand pulling me into the forest.