NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ!!!

Okay, this is the Author here and I would like to say that this is the end of Emotion! I know I could have made it longer, but I was running out of ideas.

So.....DRUM ROLL PLEASE!....

I will be making a book two! Im sorry that this book is now over, it was hard to decide if I wanted to make an even 30 chapters, make an epilogue, extend the book even longer or if I was going to just make a lot of long and random scenes. So I decided I'll just write another book!

I have some ideas that I can use that wouldn't make sense with the plot line of Emotion. Since I am making a book two, I will be able to use the plot and give you guys for Jasper x Reader chapters.

Like all of my books, I'm gonna either have a name that is really weird but will fit in later, or fits in with a character. Emotion fits with Jasper. Picking a name for the second book was hard because I didn't know if I wanted a weird ass name, or something to tie in with a character.

I can't tie anything in with Y/n exactly because I don't know if it would work with everyone. Y/n is you after all.

So I decided to name the next book:

Mended.

I chose this because Jasper basically mended her life back together. So yeah.

So stay tuned!💛,

FandomGirl_08