25

Y/n pov

"Thank you." I whispered to them.

"Y/n it's no problem." Esme says. Rose looks at me.

"You look like you need to say something else." She states, Esme looking at her then me.

"I'm a mess." I say, looking down at my body. The girls laugh.

"Then let's get you cleaned up dear." Esme says scooping my bedraggled body into her arms. They speed up to Rosalie's grande bathroom. Esme turned on the bathtub. Rosalie puts her hands at the bottom of my shirt. She starts to lift it, put my hands stop her.

She gives me a confused look. I sigh, then use my burning up arms to lift my shirt. I let out a cry from the movement, Rosalie takes the rest of the shirt off.

Esme gasps.

Rosalie gives me a look of understanding.

I just sob more. "I-" my voice is in short bursts because of my sobbing. "I didn't think-" I look at them in the eyes. "You needed to see this." I gestured to my back and all of my scars. Some were healing/disappearing because of the vampire transformation that I was going through right now.

Let's just face it, now I was a hot mess. The rest of my clothes were takin off by the girls, I was still sobbing. My sobs were from pain and embarrassment. The girls hugged me, then picked me up and lowered me into the cold water.

I sighed embracing the cold water like an old friend. My sobs slowed. The water was cooling some of the pain. Esme picked up my clothes, then walked to throw them away. They were to bloody and torn no one would be able to wear it. Then something popped into my head, something I haven't thought of until today.

"Hey Rose."

Rosalie looks up from my body(since she was cleaning that much to my protest). "Yes Y/n."

"What day is it?" I ask knowing it was in December.

"It's December 16th. Why do you ask?"

A smile adorns my face.

For once I had a birthday without my 'parents'.