17

Y/n pov

1 month later

Today was the day I was moving in with the Cullens. Packing my bag I shoved all of my clothes, my extra pair of shoes and all my photos. I of coarse grabbed everything else yesterday. I didn't have to worry about school work, the Cullens and I graduated early.

Running outside, I look back at the house. I left the dream catcher in the house. It will bring someone else luck.

I turned on the car. The heat felt good as snow started lightly falling. Turning out of the driveway for the last time, I start towards my home. Where Jasper is.

My car swerved. A light amount of ice is on the road. My pace slows making me more comfortable. Then I see something, no. Someone. Someone was staring at me through the forest. Mom. My breath hitched. My speed picked up. My eyes now focused on the road, my memories flashing through my mind. All the times they beat me, yelled at me, when they would shut me out. The drinking. It all played in my head.

My eyes brimmed with tears. Tears threatening to fall down my face. One fell. I must be hallucinating. My mind repeated. But have you really. I lurched sideways as my car slide on the ice. Y/N BE CAREFUL!! My mind screams at me pulling myself back to reality.

Few minutes later, I pulled into the Cullens driveway. My new driveway. I checked the mirror making sure my eyes weren't puffy. They weren't. I just have to watch my emotions. And my thoughts. Carlisle, Esme, Jasper, everyone was outside waiting for me. Emmett comes over.

"Let me help you with your bags y/n." He says grinning. "How many do you have 20?" He says trying to see them.

"No." I say looking down. Embarrassed. "I only have this one. I got it." I look up. He looked shocked for a split second, then nods walking back to his family.

"Hello dear." Esme says hugging me when I reach the porch.

"Hello Esme." I respond smiling.

"Let me lead you to your room." Bella offers, sticking out her hand. I take it.

"Your so cold." She says, "Come in its warm."

"Thanks." I whispered knowing they will hear me. Leading me up the stairs she gives me a room next to Jaspers.

"Here you go." She says. "Do you have anything else in your car?"

"No I have everything."

"Okay I'll leave you to get set up then." She leaves.