12

Y/n pov:

When it was time for me to go, we all walked outside. "Thank you for letting me come." I say, "It was nice meeting y'all."

Jasper similes. He looks over the moon.

"It was nice meeting you to y/n." Esme says pulling me in a hug. I was shocked at first, then wrapped my arms around her. I smile.

"Please come back tomorrow Y/n." Carlisle says, making Jasper smile even more. My heart warms seeing him this happy.

"I will. Thank you all." I say before turning to hop in my truck. I buckle in, start the engine then leave.

Jaspers pov:

I smile. I am on top of the world. She is coming back tomorrow, and she likes me. I wonder. Should I take her on a date. My mind randomly puts that question in my mind, making me smile even more.

Edward smiles, "Do it Jasper." Everyone looks at us. Rosaile seems to get it first.

"Did he seriously fall in love with a human?" She asks annoyed.

Carlisle nods, a smile slowly enters his face. "They both deserve each other." He says leavening all of us (but Edward) looking at him confused. Edward nods.

"Yes. Yes they both are good for each other." Edward says agreeing with Carlisle.

Now we are all confused.

"Just ask her Jasper." Alice says. Her eyes glazing over. She feels happy. Will she find love again? "I have to go." She states. "Have fun on your date."

"Alice where are you going?" I was the first one to ask.

"I saw a vision. I found my mate." She says smiling the brightest smile I have seen her smile in awhile.

"Well Alice, have fun on your date." I exclaimed quoting her words from earlier. She nods, about to leave before Esme says,

"Come back to us. Will you Alice." Esme's voice sounded sad. She doesn't want her gone again.

"I will Esme." She says as she darts into the forest.

Now time to ask y/n out.