9

Y/N pov.

I shield myself, putting my hands over my head. Wait. I thought. I reach over into my school bag, and pull out a pair of underwear. I ball it up, then stuff it against my head. It burned against the cut but that was nothing to me now.

"Come on man!"
"Jas! Pull yourself together!!" The Alice and Edward are holding him back. I'm gonna go clean this. That might help with the smell. I think telling Edward where I'm going. He nods. I slowly crept up the stairs. The rush into my bathroom. I look around. Where did I put that? I open a drawer to find all my bandages, and some Advil. I reach past the Advil and grab only the bandages.

I put my head near the sink and splash it with water.

The coldness of the water made me recoil form the sink with a yelp. God that is fucking cold. I splash my head again, this time rinsing and whipping with my hands. When all the blood is wiped away, I look at the cut. That's not to bad. I've had worse. I grab a bandage and put it on my head. I'll stay up here until you guys need me.

***

When Jasper is calm enough, Edward and Jasper leave. Alice comes upstairs.

"Knock knock." She says walking through the doorway. "So you know."

"Yeah. Sorry. I swear I won't tell anyone." I say, words rushing out of my mouth.

She puts a hand on my arm. "I know." She says, looking at me.

"Do you guys all have gifts?" I ask before I could think about what just happened. "Oh my god sorry that was rude."

"It's fine." Alice says with a laugh. "Some of us do. In my family, many of us have gifts. Edward can read minds, Bella can shield people out of her mind, Renesmee can show anyone almost anything including her thoughts. Jasper can change your emotions and I can see the future.."

"You can see the future?" I ask astonished. And Jasper can see emotions. Great.

She smiles, "When you make a definite choice, I can."

"Noice." I say, instead of saying nice.

"Yep pretty noice." She says and we both burst into laughter.

***

Even with what happened, I was still asked to go over to the Cullen's. Well, Alice said Carlisle wanted to meet me today. We walk outside and their car was gone.

"We can take my car." I say, she nods and we drive off.