15

Y/n pov:

Holding his hand, he leads me into the forest. Trying to hear and get a hint about what we are doing, I hear crickets chirping and small flames. My eyes are closed.

"Open your eyes." Jasper says as he drops my hand.

I gasp.

The area is beautiful. There are fairy lights all around us connected to the trees. Small candles were around us as well, small flames dancing in the moonlight (it is during daylight savings time). In the center was a small blanket it's red color looked perfect with the warm tone of the evening. The air was chrisp and perfect weather. Not too cold, but not too hot.

"I love it!" I say breathtaken. Jasper smiles sitting down on the blanket.

He pats down on the blanket besides him. I join him. His cold arm felt nice as he placed it around me. "Do you really?" He asks.

"Jasper. I do love it." I say. "Can't you tell that?"

"Yes. I just wanted to hear it coming from you." He answers. Out of nowhere, he grabs a cooler. Inside the cooler there was ice cream. He pulls it out.  "You want some ice cream?" He says offering me a double chocolate chunk. I take it.

"You know me so well!" I exclaim opening the ice cream, taking a bite out of it. I sigh.

"Is it good?" He asked, laughing at my response to the ice cream.

"Oh yes!" I say taking another spoonful of ice cream.

***

After I was done with my ice cream, Jasper stood up. I followed him in that action, standing up myself. He pulls me in. And we do something I never thought I could do.

We kiss.