Chapter 83: Indecisive

The sun was high up in the sky as a gentle breeze blew through my hair making it sway slightly. Ren had his hair up in his usual ponytail sporting a light leather outfit as he looked over Setsu's wounds. A black eye a cut on his lips and some dirt patches and scrapes on his clothes were just a few of the features Setsu was sporting.

I sighed thinking back to my own life, due to having the protection of my grandfather things had become a lot easier for me but for people like Sestu with no backing this school had its obvious downsides.

A bird flew by breaking the momentary daze I found myself in as I compared my old self to Setsu.

" Are you okay?" I said looking over at the injured brown haired boy.

" It is really no big deal Yuki!" Setsu said as he touched his face and flinched.

" Just tell me what happened," I said sternly.

Setsu went on to explain that a person from Vance had caused some trouble earlier saying that this school would take just about anyone and that it wasn't as remarkable as it was made out to be. A student had become irritated by them and said something before Vance's people pointed at Setsu's shoes and mentioned that it " Couldn't be so high an establishment if even the poor were let in"

I looked down at Setsu's shoes and noticed that they did, in fact, look a little outdated before I sighed.

[ Those jerks! ]

The more I thought about Vance's crown prince the more I hated him. I could feel the start of each eyebrow moving together to form peaks between my eyebrows.

" Right enough of that nonsense, where are you staying?" I said to Setsu.

He was clearly embarrassed when he mentioned that he had to share a room with another school student he didn't know because his family couldn't afford a room.

" Right. From now on your sharing with me." I said flatly so he couldn't reject.

Ren looked over at Setsu before shrugging and adding " You better do what Yuki says.. He is a young master after all" Before laughing.

Setsu looked at the ground and then at me before nodding and laughing too. He had to stop after a moment though as the split of his lip had begun to bleed again.

We walked Setsu back to my room and I watched his jaw drop as we arrived back. Ki and Loki both looked at Setsu before sighing at what had taken place.

" So childish," Loki said unhappily.

" For once I agree with you," Ki said looking over at Loki.

" Ki Fetch Setsu a new uniform as well as some shoes, he can take my room and I will take the one closest to the backyard." I said smiling.

" No No! You don't have to go that far you have already done enough!" Sestu said embarrassed.

" Nonsense what are a uniform and some shoes between friends?" I said as I patted his shoulder softly.

Loki surprised me when he suddenly stood up and walked towards Setsu before saying" Heya, I'm Loki nice to meet yah!" before abruptly grabbing Setsu's hand.

A white light sprang from Loki's hand and seemed to be absorbed into Setsu's skin, his wound were healing at a rapid pace.

After a moment not even a scratch could be seen and the only remaining damage was to Setsu's torn uniform.

Loki dropped his hand and smiled widely as Setsu touched his own face.

" Wow! Thank you, Loki was that light magic?!" Setsu exclaimed