Chapter 102: Jerky

A warm breeze drifted through the air. I couldn't help look up at the Tama sky one last time before I was forced into a barred carriage with Loki. I wasn't even able to say goodbye to anyone... I mean I was being exiled to somewhere called the " Dredge Lands" so I didn't expect much.

" Hey Loki," I said as I looked at the dark-haired boy that had been petting Kibbles.

Loki looked up at me as he kneaded Kibble's paws. Kibbles in return was showing his belly and was wiggling to the left and right. If I had not have known better I would have assumed we were going on holidays due to how carefree they were acting.

" Why did.. Why did you decide to suffer this punishment with me and what did you say to the king?" I whispered quietly so the guards couldn't hear us.

Loki moved in closer so his breath tickled my ear as he said " I did it for you" before he nodded agreeing with himself.

" Yeah but.. Why?" I responded.

" Yuki.. you can be pretty thick. I made this place for you. If .. if you were in Tama Prisons I would follow. It is not like I have anything better to do. Plus it seems that disaster follows you where ever you go since Rinura got involved." Loki said as he sighed before he placed his head on my lap.

" What do you mean since Rinura got involved?" I said as I looked down at Loki.

Kibbles had adjusted himself so he was sitting on Loki. My legs were probably going to get numb soon but I didn't care. For some reason, Loki was talkative for once and I wanted answers.

" There is no harm in telling you now since we are about to leave Tama but your high school experience was supposed to go very differently... you probably already guessed that however" Loki said as Kibbles purred.

" I have found it a bit strange that there were all like the Romance Fantasy characters but... I as you put it have suffered disaster after disaster" I said nodding.

" That is because Rinura tampered with the free will system I created," Loki said as he pinched his brows.

" Free.. will.. System?" I said confused.

" I had arranged it so that certain events would happen and eventually you would find someone you like.. But.. well... those events were destroyed when Rinura appeared. She made a clone and tampered with the system. So now everyone has the same free will like they would have had if they been on your Earth" Loki said as he sighed.

" Are you telling me that...you were basically going to force people to like me?" I said grinding my teeth as I flicked Loki's nose.

" Oww! Stop it you little pest. Of course not... It's just things would have happened so that you could meet your capture targets... the women and Setsu were just supposed to cause you a little trouble." Loki said as half angrily as he rubbed his nose.

" Setsu was supposed to be the male lead? Him of all people...?!" I said as I covered my mouth.