Chapter 92: I Am Kibbles Hear Me Roar!

The birds were singing, the sky was bright and the grass was waved gently in the wind. It was a beautiful day and there I was walking to the next class with Loki who didn't want to have anything to do with me due to embarrassment.

I left the burning questions I had in my chest to myself because if I asked him without proper precautions he would probably scheme a way to get out of answering me. This old cupid had been super flirty like everything had no consequences.

Loki, on the other hand, was more cheeky and a touch more stubborn from the looks of it. I walked just behind him. I quietly in my mind said goodbye to the lush grass while I petted Kibbles who was resting around my neck like a piece of jewellery.

Loki and I were making our way across campus after lunch to get to our new class when we were stopped in the middle of the hallway. There were girls all surrounding a small group of people I swear I could even make out tiny hearts in their eyes.

[ Not good! ]

" Loki we need to go another way, " I said to the grump who had his arms crossed in front of him.

" All of you take a step back, " Loki said in a slightly annoyed tone.

The girls in the area looked behind them to see who had made the noise they were angry for a moment before they notice Cupids features and swarmed him like bees around some sugar water.

" KYAAAA!!!" one of the girls shouted.

" What's your name?!" Said another with a large bun hairstyle.

" Are you a first-year??!" Said another with glasses.

" I am Loki now please excuse me, my young master is going to be late for class," Loki said in a cool tone.

" AYYYYYY Did you see the way he said, young master?!" The girl with the bun hair said before the rest of the girls went crazy.

" I would like to get through please," I said as I tried to walk past in a quiet voice.

" Red hair?! Spirit Beast?! Stern Looks?! YUKI AKIYO!!!" one of the girls said before I too was swarmed.

My only memories of high school were getting bullied and thrown in a toilet I went to cower backwards before Loki stood in front of me.

" Oh, Yuki a pleasure to see you," A mellow voice said across from me.

" Yuki!" A cute female's voice said.

I looked above the heads of the girls that were being charmed by Loki and saw Wen Wen and Prince Romeo with Hey you standing nearby. I glanced over Romeo and Wen Wen before I got stuck on the facial expression of the guard.

He seemed frustrated.

[ I wonder if he is okay ]