Chapter 86: Out Of Sync

** Guards Point Of View **

[ My master is always giving me such troublesome tasks. ]

I crossed my arms in front of myself as I watched the fiasco that was Akiyo Yuki.

[ This boy is supposed to be a general in future? ]

The boy in front of me is sheepish and cowardly, I even had to babysit him after he chucked a temper tantrum after the Tama princess insulted him.

[ Is he truly unable to deal with women? ]

What valor? What command aura?

Future general my foot!

I looked Yuki up and down as he walked out after changing. His outfit would leave a strong impression it was made of fine material but it wasn't gaudy. Yuki's jawline was strong and chiseled his frame was slim but muscular.

His wild red hair was tamed with a braid on the side of his head as the rest was forced over to the other side. He had pointed eyebrows which made him look aggressive along with his naturally coal lined phoenix eyes but his temperament was the exact opposite.

This boy who was supposed to rule over thousands of soldiers was apologizing to his guards and maid for troubling them. If this information were to get out to General Huey, Tama would become a laughing stock.

I sighed thinking about my future as I imagined Yuki on a battlefield riding a strong steed and trying to coordinate troops. I had to quietly bite my tongue to avoid laughing as I looked down at the hand he had grabbed in the bamboo forest.

[ He was very gentle at least I do not have to worry about Vance losing in the future ]

I clenched my fist into a ball and looked over.

There was a young man with long black hair and tight black leather clothes. I could only assume that it was one Yuki's guards.

He stared right at me as if he could see through me and it made me shiver before he smiled and nodded..

[ At least his men are capable. ]

I nodded back and looked at the guard who had albinism with red eyes and white hair who was fussing over Yuki as if he was his son.

[ Just what is this nonsense? ]

The more I saw them all interact the more confused I was.

There seemed to be no power structure at all. Even the Tama royals were talking to the guards earlier as if they were friends rather then Yuki's subordinates.

I felt like I had stepped into a madhouse.

There was a knock on the door and the princess who had been crying earlier had finally come back.

She was very pretty, long black hair, pale skin and white teeth. She was wearing a pale pink dress with very minimal accessories in her hair. Her face was without a shred of makeup but honestly she didn't need it.

I remembered my place and looked away as her brothers had come in after her.

" You look nice" Yuki said to Princess Rosli.

" You.. um too" The Princess responded with a blush.

[ Are they really engaged? ]

Akiyo Yuki had more of an awkward reaction talking to me then he did with his own fiancee. I noticed his reaction was not at all like it was when I handed him my cloak to be polite.

[ What a strange boy. ]

" Ready to go? " Yuki said flatly as he walked over and held out his arm for the princess to grab.