Outside

"Don't be a coward, Tae." Jimin rolled his eyes 360° and removed Taehyung's grip on his arm. "You know what? It's 20** already! If there's really a monster there, it already died! People would probably attack the monster thousands of years ago together!" Jimin has a point.

People who lives near this castle many years ago, like Jimin and Taehyung now, probably joined forces to kill the monster if there is really one 'cause Jimin don't really believe about the said monster.

Jimin always believe in the saying, 'To see is to believe.'

Taehyung glared at him but still raised his arms in defeat. "Fine. But I'll go with you two." He said and that makes the two scream in happiness.

Jimin is the first one to enter the gate. It's already broken so it's easy for them to enter. Hoseok followed him and behind him is Taehyung, clutching his arm tightly.

The outside of the castle is creepy. No decorations, everything is old and broken.

"Jimin, don't come inside!" Taehyung whisper-shout as he saw Jimin walking up the stairs that leads on the huge front door.

"I just wanted to see what's inside!" Said Jimin, facing the couple. Hoseok just shrugged his shoulders, he doesn't have the rights to stop Jimin. They aren't that close to each other.

"Jimin, you know what our parents told us!" Taehyung frowned at him, tightening his grip on Hoseok's arms.

"I'll just look-" Jimin was about to say something to defend himself but the huge door creaked ajar. Jimin stared on it and then face the couple again. "See? I'm welcome." Jimin winked and turned to push the door open for him to get inside.

"JIMIN!" Taehyung stopped him from the distance. They aren't walking near to where's Jimin standing at.

"If you don't wanna come, just wait for me." Said Jimin more calm this time that convinces the two.

And so he entered the castle.