Jungkook

Jimin slowly faced the monster who's waiting there the whole time. Then, he was met with his smirk. Jimin gulped.

"Don't be too afraid, Jimin." His cold voice sent Jimin a shiver. But what bothers him is that how did the monster knew his name.

"How did you know my name?" Jimin asked in confusion.

"That what Taehyung called you." The monster laughed at him and now, Jimin realized it all. Maybe he's too scared earlier that he forgot that Taehyung called his name.

"You said earlier that you have a name." Said Jimin, trying to calm down himself.

"Everyone has." The monster sneered. "Then what's your name?" Jimin asked.

"Jeon Jungkook." He answered.

A silent fell for a minute until Jungkook spoke up. "Follow me." He said and turned around and walk away.

"W-where?" Jimin asked him but still did as what told.

"Somewhere." Jungkook's voice is playful this time. Jimin raised an eyebrow when Jungkook stopped. Then, Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand and everything went so fast, they are now on a fansy bedroom.

Jimin's mouth opened without him noticing it. He admired the room because of how beautiful it is. He look around and everything looks so fansy and new.

"Like what you seeing?" Jungkook asked him with a smirk plastered on his face.

Jimin nodded dumbfoundedly, making Jungkook's smirk turn into a wide grin. Then, he slammed Jimin on the wall behind him.

"I guess this beautiful room deserves a beautiful memory with a beautiful boy like you, Jimin." Said Jungkook on him, their faces are too close. But Jimin feels like something's missing.

"What do you mean?" Jimin almost forgot to ask what does Jungkook meant for his mind is focused on how beautiful Jungkook is.

"I'll show you." Said Jungkook and then kissed him on his lips.