The Curse

The two laid down the large and soft bed inside Jungkook's bedroom. Jimin's on Jungkook arm as he leaned his head to Jungkook's chest. His arms on Jungkook's waist, hugging him tightly.

"Said you live here hundreds of years already..." Jimin started. Jungkook just hummed, telling Jimin to continue. "What happened?" He asked and Jungkook already knew what he's asking. Jungkook cleared his throat before speaking.

"Hundred years ago, the King mentioned me that they were going to catch the witch who killed his wife the queen. But the king forbid me to go with them. But I don't want to lose the fun so I snuck out. I followed them to the witch' place. I hid under the tree from the distance. I watch them killed the witch. And then they left, bringing the head of the witch to the kingdom. But I stayed, wanting to wander around the witch' house. But the daughter of the witch was there." Jungkook told him the story but stopped, trying to remember what happened next.

"The daughter of the witch is taller than me that time. I only have my sword and she has her spell book. She used it to curse me." Jungkook's face saddened. "The curse is... this. I became a vampire... I'd die because it's a dark curse. But if they took away my heart from me, my life will be longer and so they did. They took away my heart and locked it somewhere in this castle." Jimin become more interested this time.

"Please make it clear, I don't understand." He said, pulling himself away from Jungkook to get a better view of his naturally red eyes. Jungkook sighed, confused why Jimin is so interested.

"Okay so... The dark curse will conquer my heart and I'll die. But since they took away my heart from me, the curse will conquer my heart slower. But I could still die. I just don't know when. I haven't seen my heart for so long." He explained clearly.

"Is the king your father?" Jimin asked in which Jungkook just nodded.