Caretaker

"W-what do you mean?" Jungkook look up at him in confusion. Jimin bit the inside of his bottom lips, didn't know what he's saying anymore.

Jimin have read lots of fantasy now and only love can protect them from any dark curses. So Jimin thought it could be the same thing. "Jungkook." Jimin called and in just a split of seconds, their lips are connected.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he returned the kiss. A tear fell on Jimin's cheek, oh how he wish it would be effective. "AH!" Jungkook shouted, pulling away harshly and clutched his clothed chest.

Jimin gulped and then run downstairs. He heard Jungkook calling him but he no longer care. He have to find Jungkook's heart.

And then he stopped when he realized that there's only one room left he haven't entered before. Jungkook's heart was probably there. He run inside, slamming open the old cloak door.

The door revealed a dimmed room, and in the middle is a thing that shines so bright but there's a black fluid invading it. It's probably Jungkook's heart so Jimin run through it. What shall he do to give it to Jungkook?

He can't just touch it and bought it to Jungkook, he'd be infected. "After hundreds of years..." An enchanting voice echoed on the room as the door slammed close. He look on his back only to find a lady who was wearing black dress and her aura is black too. Her blond hair is very long. She walked towards Jimin.

"Too young to be intellignet enough, too dumb for helping the evil one." The lady smirked as she runs a finger through Jimin's cheeks.

"Who are you?" Jimin asked irritatedly, wanting to help Jungkook now. "What are you doing here?" He asked, worried for the lady that Jungkook may kill her.

"I'm here, taking care of Jungkook's heart. I am his heart's caretaker." Said the lady and leaned in to kiss Jimin on his lips.