Punishment

Jimin awoke without the scent of roses glistening as the sunlight hits it; twitting of birds; warm of his thick blanket; soft pillow and bed and even the coldness of his room. Jimin sat up, rubbing his eyes. He expected sunlight to hit his face but no. There's no even sunlight, only a dimmed light coming from the chandelier above him.

Then, it hits him where he is. After Jungkook strode in the bathroom, Jimin let himself fall asleep with a blanket, covering his naked body. He turned to his right to put his feet on the ground and stood up. He picked his clothes on the floor and went inside the bathroom.

Once Jimin finished, he wore the same clothes he was wearing yeterday for he didn't have anything beside those. He walked out of the huge room and in the wide hallways, trying to search for Jungkook. Or if he didn't found Jungkook, he'll just leave. He needed to go home now because for sure, his mother's now worried. And maybe Taehyung too.

He wandered around, finding for Jungkook but he's nowhere to be seen. So, Jimin decided to just leave the castle. He walked downstairs and when he was already near the two huge door, he felt his heart beats faster as though something bad will happen so without any hesitation, he run towards the door to reach it.

But before he could reach it, the door slammed open, revealing a tall and black-haired man with a pale tone of a skin, wearing a formal suit covered with bloodstains. His mouth's also covered with blood.

"Trying to escape, honey?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow as he stepped towards Jimin.

Jimin was so scared, so he stepped back. Doing opposite of what Jungkook's doing. But then Jungkook threw his hands on Jimin's jaw, holding it tightly.

"You little piece of a shit deserves a punishment." Said Jungkook darkly.