Warning

Jungkook deepen the kiss, sucking Jimin's bottom lips. Jimin is confused about the thing he's feeling right now. It feels like it's not right to moan but it's way too good. He love how soft Jungkook's lips was.
Jungkook pulled away first from the kiss, removing Jimin's cap, mask and jacket. Then, pulled Jimin to another wall but closer to bed this time. And then he kissed him again on the lips, this time, involving a tongue. He bit Jimin's bottom lips, earning a shaky breath from the latter. And Jungkook took it as a chance to enter his tongue inside Jimin's mouth.

He explored every inch of Jimin's mouth, loving how good it tastes. He left every inch of Jimin's mouth touched by his tongue. Now, they are fighting for dominance as Jungkook's hands roamed under Jimin's shirt, touching his hard six-pack abs. Jungkook won on the fight of their tongues.

Then Jungkook pulled Jimin's shirt up, revealing its petite but sexy body. He admire how sexy Jimin was right now. Jungkook gave Jimin's neck pepper kiss as he started unbuckling Jimin's belt. After removing his belt he sucked Jimin's collarbone, leaving a mark on it. He went down to help jimin remove his pants and Jimin's only his underwear, he threw themselves on the wide, soft and fansy bed.

Jungkook on top of Jimin removed his own shirt and kissed Jimin's lips. Jimin's now out of his mind, he's too pleasured right now. He dumbfoundedly slid his hands on Jungkook's pants, earning a loud breath from the latter. Jungkook was now leaving hickeys on Jimin's petite body while rubbing his clothed member. Jimin moaned at the pleasure. Jungkook then removed the last clothing Jimin was wearing. The cold hit Jimin's body, but who cares? They are in heat so it doesn't matter.

Then Jungkook pulled apart, making Jimin groan. "I'll just remove my pants, baby." Said Jungkook and kissed Jimin's lips before standing up. He removed his pants and underwear very quick and jumped into him. Jimin stared at Jungkook's large and hard member.

"Like what you're seeing?" Jungkook smirked as Jimin blushed. He leaned closer to him and kissed his forehead, then his nose, and then his lips, down to his neck, to collarbone, to his chest, sucking slightly his stomach, abdomen and Jimin's flushed as he felt Jungkook's kisses near his member. Jimin gasped when a hand grip his member.

Jungkook kissed its tip, making Jimin bit his bottom lips. Soon, Jungkook's pumping Jimin's member to make it hard. Jimin moaned at the very good sensation he was feeling right now. While pumping it at moderate pace, he spit on his other hand and inserted two fingers on Jimin's hole.

He started thrusting his finger on Jimin's hole with the same pace he was doing to the aforementioned's member. Jimin slowly slid his arms up to Jungkook's broad shoulder, pulling him closer to him as he lets out soft moans.

Jungkook soon removed his fingers and stopped pumping Jimin's length, making the latter whine. "Hush." Says Jungkook to make him stop from whining. Then, he positioned himself between Jimin's legs. Slowly, he spread Jimin's legs to give him enough space later. He leaned in closer to Jimin and pecked his lips. "Are you ready, honey?" Jungkook asked seductively. Jimin nodded harshly, wanting Jungkook to fill him already.

Then, Jungkook slammed in to Jimin's hole making the latter cry and shout in pain. "JUNGKO-" He shouted but choked so he didn't finished his sentence. A tear fell down his chubby, soft and red cheeks. Jungkook's heart stopped at the sight. He thought of fucking Jimin hard, he never knew Jimin's still a virgin.

"Shh, don't cry." Jungkook's face and voice softened, brushing the tears out of Jimin's reddish cheeks using his thumb. Jimin calmed down at his touch and his soft voice. "Let's stop doing this." Says Jungkook with a loud sigh and was about to get off Jimin, but Jimin tightened his hug from Jungkook.

"Let me go!" Said Jungkook irritably, not wanting to force Jimin's body. "I-i won't cry... Let's c-contin-" said Jimin but got interrupted by Jungkook. "HUSH! SAY NO MORE AND LET GO!" Said Jungkook angrily. He looks like he was going to kill him if he didn't let go of him so Jimin decided it's better to let him go.

Jungkook angrily pushed himself up, get a towel and covered himself before disappearing from the bathroom.

A/N:

Oops, what happened? HAHAHAHA sorry not sorry, hun. Anyways, I know that shitty fancy. I know but i can't help but spell it as 'fansy'. Whatever [/le rolled my eyes 360°;