Jungkook

Jimin entered the castle and found it quiet as usual. Oh, how he wish Jungkook isn't here yet. He walked upstairs, thinking maybe Jungkook is on his room but when he walk past the ballroom, he saw something odd so he walk back to see it.

He entered the ballroom and look above to see the middle chair turned around, revealing Jungkook. But this time, he's different. Very different. It sent chills to Jimin, making him feel more nervous.

He bit his lips as he keep his strength that would probably loose in any moment right now. His eyes darted to Jungkook's naturally red eyes. He noticed that this time, his eyes is redder, face is paler and aura is darker than before.

Jungkook didn't move or even say any words. He's just glaring at him. Jimin decided to spoke up, "J-jungkook-" but got interrupted when the large chandelier above him fell harshly in front of him, making him took a steps back wards.

Jimin looked at Jungkook with wide eyes. "Jungkook, I'm sorry!" He said but immediately ducked when a chair flew on his direction. The chair fell feets away from him and it's already broken. Jimin look up at Jungkook worriedly.

"Please, I'm sorry!" He cried. And in just a blink of an eye, Jungkook is just a few feets away from him. Only the chandelier is blocking his way to Jungkook.

"Let me explain, please!" Said Jimin, looking warily to Jungkook in case that he tried to hurt him again.

"You fucking lied, Jimin." Jungkook's words is like a knife, cutting him into pieces. "I SHOULD'VE KILLED YOU FROM THE FIRST PLACE!" Jungkook shouted and run towards him.

Jimin, too afraid, let Jungkook run towards him. And when he's already in front of Jimin, he grabbed him by his collar. "You fucking broke my trust, Jimin." Said Jungkook, looking so disappointed.