Our love

"Because..." Jungkook felt a pain where his heart was supposed to be found. What's going on? Why is he feeling something he haven't felt for so long?

"J-jimin..." He stuttered as he clutched on his clothed chest. Jimin leaned closer to him, don't know what to do so he just support Jungkook to avoid him from falling on the floor.

"I-it hurts..." Jungkook cried as Jimin held his hand. Jimin lead him to a chair and he sat down, still clutching his clothed chest.

"Jungkook, tell me where did they hid your heart! You need it, Jungkook!" Said Jimin but he don't really know what to do. But thinks that Jungkook needed his heart. Jimin was about to leave to try searching for Jungkook's heart but Jungkook grabbed his hand

"No, Jimin!" He said as he stopped him. Jimin looked at him confusedly. "Please stay here-"

"I WON'T ESCAPE, JUNGKOOK!" Jimin shouted in anger. He thought Jungkook still don't trust him. Jungkook shook his head.

"No, y-you don't understand." He said and pulled Jimin on his lap. Jimin was now sitting on his lap, staring at him. Jungkook leaned in closer to Jimin's chest, wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist to hug him.

"Please, Jungkook...." Said Jimin worriedly, stroking Jungkook's shiny and smooth hair.

"The curse is probably conquering my heart now..." He said, tears are forming in his eyes. "I'm dying-"

"NO!" Said Jimin and pulled him away as he stood up. "Jimin, please... Be at my side for the last time..." Jungkook's tears fell down his cheeks. And Jimin was shock. It can't be... Jungkook has no emotion, right? Then why is he crying?

"JUNGKOOK! I KNEW IT!" Jimin shouted as he cupped Jungkook's face. "O-our love...for each other. It's our defense on the dark curse!" Said Jimin.